250 N.W. Tarrant Avenue, Suite E
Burleson, TX 76028
Having over thirty years of law experience in Burleson, David A. Coggin has built a reputation of excellence in his work. He has represented individuals as well as organizations, providing legal assistance in regards to estate planning, real estate transactions, oil and gas law, family law, mediation, consumer bankruptcy, business law, and civil litigation.
- Antonio’s Mexican Restaurant
- Texas Conference of Seventh-day Adventists, Southwestern Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists and related entities
- Southwestern Adventist University
- Authorized fee for North American Title Company and Commonwealth Title Company
- Aspire Properties regarding the residential and commercial redevelopment of Hamilton Park in Dallas
- Huguley Memorial Hospital
David A. Coggin has helped many individuals and families in the Burleson and South Fort Worth area.
Let us help you with your legal problems.