250 N.W. Tarrant Avenue, Suite E
Burleson, TX 76028
David A. Coggin has been an established Attorney at Law in Burleson, Texas since 1977. He has acquired a wide range of expertise due to his many memberships and licensing.
He is licensed to practice in the federal courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and is a member of the Johnson County Bar Association.
- Drafting of simple and complex wills
- Powers of attorney
- Directives to physician and related documents
- Tax planning
- Probate of wills and
- Administrations if no will
- Will contests
- Related litigation
- Preparation of deeds and financing documents
- Deed restrictions
- Closing transactions, commercial and residential
- Leases, commercial and residential
- Environmental issues
- Title work, including title examination
- Restrictive covenants
- Construction matters
- Foreclosure and real estate litigation concerning title defects
- Adverse possession
- Survey and boundary disputes
David A. Coggin has acquired a wide range
of expertise due to his many memberships
Call and Arrange Your Meeting with Us
If you obtain an oil and gas lease, you will need to have it critiqued by an attorney before you sign it. For more in-depth problems, the firm may consult an oil and gas specialist.
- Review of leases
- Determination of mineral ownership and related matters
- Mineral deeds
- Surface issues
Divorce can lead to long and often drawn out legal proceedings, especially if there are significant assets, property holdings, or established businesses.
- Marital property agreements
- Family-limited partnerships
- Adoption issues
Foreclosure is rough to go through, but no one should have
to be harassed by their creditors in the process. Stop the harassment and start over, so you can get back on your feet.
- Business formation
- Limited liability companies
- Limited partnerships
- Professional associations
- Corporate minutes and related documents
- On-going representation of local businesses list
- Contractual disputes
- Serious injury cases
- Real estate disputes
- Estate disputes
- Collection matters
Chapter 7 bankruptcies.